Sunday, August 16, 2009

Confessions of a crooked mind

The title is plagiarized from Hollywood movies and i don't mind it but this post after a long time will speak on my mind on what i intended to and on my thoughts.

Whenever people call me out on weekends i mostly say no unless they are my close friends and thus people branded wrong stuff but the truth was that i spent that crucial time with my best friends my parents and this close relationship has had its advantages like peace of mind but it has had its drawbacks how?

One thing is that my mom is a very orthodox Brahman (She was born and bred up in Delhi) One thing she always said to me was never mingle with smokers and she kept repeating to that level they were demons in my mind and then when i came to coll i saw people addicted to tobacco vapors and i considered them bad and kept away but after coming to my PG i have forged a good friendship with a person who is a chain smoker and this is when i realized by inhaling tobacco no one becomes a devil and that's a point am trying to put in myself do not discriminate anyone esp wid my career dream as HR no space for that and to close out my first blog with indiblogger...:)






IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog