Friday, May 29, 2009

Paanch rupah Chutae do

No this is no new madhur bandharkar movie or anyother movie this was the line uttered to me by a bus conductor for change. now this is normal in Delhi or Mumbai But in chennai ???????????????????????? excuse me this is the place of anti hindi riots and then this... This incident took place yesterday when i was returnin back after submitting an application and was coming back home when i got into this AC bus and the conductor gave me a ticket of 25 rs i gave him a 100 rs note and then he uttered that phrase "Paanch rupah Chutae do" i dint understand at all what he was tryin to say i asked him what he repeated it and this shocked me for all the loyal tamil followers and faithfuls this was like the destruction of planet krypton the language they hated was used in public by state govt employees and what pleasure for those who fought for hindi..... and i was there dint what to do... i jus took a 5rs coin and took my seat for good the whole trip i was thinking abt this and i still cant digest this

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog