Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fear of the Middle One

we are very heard of claustrophobia, Xenophobia and phobophobia but hereby i disclose my biggest phobia and it is Eunuchs. Oh am scared of them i once got so scared i ran away just to help myself to get a barrage of abuses from the people on platform into whom i ballasted in...( he he you don't want a near 5'10 170 pound guy to run into you) but coming back to the point of my phobia am still searchin on wikipedia if there is a name for this fear if not i have to christen one for it and belive me it will be horrible i hate transgenders and this fear dates back to about 10 years when every summer vaccation i used to go to delhi or come back from bombay and normally we used to come in the air conditioned coaches or so once we could not get the tickets and had to go by normal sleeper class and here is where i saw my nemesis i was laid back at that time reading tinkle digest(i was just 8) and i was in the upper berth suddenly this gigantic character shows up and with one hand it literally picked me up and asked " PAISA DO " like a killer threatning his prey i was scared and all my family members were fast asleep and i dint know to do anything i gave 2 rupees (that was worth a lot for me at that time) and i thought he/she or that will leave me instead it put its hand in my troussers and took away my hard earned ... :) 20 rupees and threw me man i was scared and i am stilll.. the latest encounter was in bombay when i got out of the airport and went to catch an autorickshaw for santacruz bus terminus and as soon as i reached there out of the blue it jumped and caught my head and asked me to pay as i was paying the auto fella and demanded 500 rupees or else it wont leave me i was cursin god !!!!! why me ......and i gave the 10 rs change of auto and said i dont have a single penny and i dont earn so leave me and it dint belive me i jus pointed out my money is with my dad and it turned towards him and boy i ran away from it have to say the air of freedom is so nice ... and thankfully till now that is my last conflict with it i jus pray that IT does not antagonize me and make it a lost conflict

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog