Saturday, December 15, 2007

woo hooo....its the season of multimedia....gadgets.....


man if one is good two is better......that seems to be the order of the day for me.........after pesterin for over a year ma dad finally accepted to change my camera.....so adios good ol yashica incomes the sparklin new canon powershot a 550 embedded with a host of features and with 4x optical zoom it seemed perfect to fit the bill............then came the acid test....i decided to use it to my farmhouse trip and to ma uncle's wedding........after that experience i found out that this was the worth the money shelled out...............jus love this.....





And this has got ma be my fav. the new samsung j 600.............man it eludes class......the feather touch keypad.....the slider screen the 1.3 mega pixel camera the amazing mp3 output...it can give the walkman series a run for its money.......and bluetooth 1.2 and more..........its jus been a week since i got it and i can assure one thing am inseprable from my phone though the battery life may be cause especially given into a lazy person like me who rarely charges the phone could be an issue.............but still without chargin it runs for 3 day after all th long chats on fone...........its worth the money.............

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog