Sunday, December 16, 2007

tamil theriyatha ??????





yea in this case i resemble that dumbfounded monster
well when loosely translated it means "u fool u dont know tamil ah"????..(p.s. am talkin also about the guy's weird expression)...i pray to god every day y he wants to make a fool out of me but of no significance.....well lets come back to this whole issue......i love to go walkin alone and this idotic indulgence got me inthis trouble....yesterday evening everything according to plan got ma boots strapped up...plugged in my MP3 player...cause i was too lazy to transfer the contents to ipod....lol.....and began my routine walk through the tried and tested route....everything seemed normal for 15 mins till as if lightning had struck everything changed around..lol.....suddenly ma friend called me and i answered his call and i decided against walking while i was answering him on the phone....i saw a man with a load quietly but keenly observing me after i finished the call....he came to me and asked if the place was adyar...i replied affirmatively then he put out a slip and asked me for an address....when i looked at the slip i knew ma doomsday had begun the address was written in tamil and i could understand a single letter.....now came the time of crisis i said to him i dont know this place but he insisted to explain i said i dint know...he kept pesterin and then i accepted that i dint know tamil........he gave me a stare which i still remember his eyes gazed me as if i was a criminal.......i tried to quickly flee the scene but in vain he asked me again if i dint i hurriedly said yes........he asked how can u speak broken tamil i was left for dead.........i jus managed to escape quickly and dint mind replying to him i dint turn back for an whole hour cause i was scared if he followed me.......lol......at last i finished it then thinkin of this incident made me embarssed as well as gave a chance to laugh on myself......i thiught that was the worst thing a man could do for itself till i met with another incident...shared in ma next entry.............

disclaimer: all the reported action are true none is manipulated this is a true story of a fool,......lol.:)

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog