Thursday, August 5, 2010

office secrets

A confession ! the first article i love to read on a Sunday newspaper is "Water-Cooler Moment" in the Sunday Times to listen to the office Gossip or the way in which it is portrayed.

Ramblings by employees are crazy, few of them are

# "My Boss is GOD - Good Old Donkey"

# "This HR dude at my office has zipper on the side pockets of his trousers. God knows what he can pull out"

#"There are 25 people working in my process, out of which 11 are resigning tomorrow!"

#"I see dumb people."

#"Sadly my boss is bullied by a bunch of females in my team…(they) threaten to quit or act pissed off.. (just) like GFs!…boss ain’t the boss here!"

#"I hate everyone in my department!"

#"Boss is out today, which means I am checking out mentally. Will continue job search until he returns"

#"I just wanna run away from my office – well actually I am but, still cant feel the same"

#"My neighbour is always on call!!! Don’t know whom he calls!!!"

#"I was in a meeting and this lady started fanning herself and took off her sweater b/c of menopause!"

#"Her pen clicking is driving me crazy. STFU!"

#"I swear my colleague is wearing a wedding dress"

#"I hate female bosses"

#"Why does the CEO always come late to the office"

#The canteen food Smells awesome"

# "No one in your family is allowed to work if you are working except if you are the owners or CEO ! Hypocrites "
Office Secrets

A site about which i learnt after my brushing's with Cubiclenama. The anonymity and the
forum gives anyone who is frustrated at work and 90% od the comments are aimed at the boss and colleagues mostly because they may not find it apt to tell them directly.

Somewhere this represents an extension of our educational system where we like to say pleasing words about our teachers and professors but on forums where they cannot access or where we would be anonymous.

But for the moment enjoy the ramblings

Cheers

Arvind !



IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog