Monday, September 14, 2009

Nostalgia

The many people i have interacted in the past 2-3 months have emphasized on youth and to ensure you are young at heart. Nostalgia is what i was experiencing today i was travelling in the local MRTS from my house to my institute and i was reading "false impressions" by jeffrey archer till in the mylapore station i saw a boy aged about 10 and his sister who was a year or two younger than her and then their mom enter the train from the moment they came something kept striking me of how these siblings looked like me and my sis and then i was not able to read the book and was seeing them both had an exam and had finished it the boy took away his sister's crayons and she was crying for it in between the mom was asking if they had written the answers on the paper properly to which they gave reasons like only 2 lines were there and not responding to the questions these strangely reminded of 12 years back when i used to squabble with my sister like this uninhibited not bothered by what is around but just that wish to get what we want. seriously miss those times and hopefully i can have some of those good times with ma sis again...

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog