Sunday, May 11, 2008

VINODA VIDUMURAI




strange title to the blog??????????? well that was the name of the play i had gone to see at the rani seethai hall..on saturday... watching a play has not been something new to me..but this was the first time i was watching a play in tamil..... i was persuaded to watch this play by my buddy dhirav who got lots of donor passes for this.... and it was such a good experience of watching a drama... very different from a typical tamil movie... it worth the time spent.... coming to the play it was an award winning play.. it had recently bagged 7 awards...and it was worth showing the cruel truth of how a luxurious lifestyle can cause a great communication divide between the parents and the children and also between the spouses.......a great way to start the weekend ......

1 comment:

Shruti Nair said...

Comedy time da. Glad tat u started posting again. I luv d one wit d funny quotes..
I ve started a new blog..deleted d last 2 ones..
chk it out..

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog