Friday, May 25, 2007

chef arvind.[:)]

well i may not be experienced in cooking but as the say situation brings the best out of a man the situation demanded me to cook fiood so i stepped up to the challenge.....lol
the case was actually ma mom and dad were planninto go to a festival in BANGALOORU and with ma sister in hostel i had an important work so i decided to stay back and thus i found myself at the helm of being a chef thus i decided i may take up this work...so i got up at 6.30 way ahead of the time i wake up normally and finished some of the household chores before had a small break went to wish a frn and then i took up the great challenge of cooking though i had previously cooked many times but that was under the carefull supervision of my mother this looked my acid test i decided to have rice dal and sabji thus i went out my nearby reliance fresh outlet picked up the required vegetables and then all the other ingridients after comin back home i finished cutting all the vegetables then i took up the recipe which mom had jotted down for me on how to prepare dal and the first thing after putting the kadai i kept the flame a bit high and went to attend a call returned to see fumes bustling out......my neighbour rushed out to check outb if everything was fine i was very embrassed and then switched of the phone then i followed according to the recipe then and now i had something spill into my hand from the kadai but got used and then when i finished it it looked like some potion but it turned out well and everyone said it tasted well and the sabji was a good one thus ends a great experience of cooking though it was an experience i will never forget i would like to take up tyhis challenge again..lol...[;d]

No comments:

Thank you for reading my blog

Thank you for reading my blog